- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Legal Lunch – Legal 101 for Startups
26. Februar 2020 @ 12:30 - 14:30
At Legal Lunch, you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy a free lunch, get an overview of what’s important for startups and new businesses when it comes to legal, as well as the chance to discuss and address your most urgent questions on the spot with legal counsels, who work with startups and their legal matters on a daily basis.
Legal Lunch covers the following five legal areas which are crucial for most startups:
- Intellectual Property (IP)
- Human Resources (HR)
We will discuss the most pressing questions that LEXR regularly receives:
- Do I need to protect my IP if I launch my own products?
- What do I need to include in my shareholder contract?
- Are there any regulations in my business area I have to comply with and if yes, how?
- What clauses are crucial in my first service agreements?
- How do I set up my employment matters?
The moderator is Christian Meisser, an entrepreneur and lawyer with a focus on the intersection between technology and law. After working for some of the world’s top law firms, he built a team of experts with LEXR AG to provide like-minded entrepreneurs with price-predictable legal services that are tailored to the way companies operate and innovate today.
Legal Lunch is hosted by CreativeSpace Zürich, the coworking space for creative freelancers and startups in Zurich North, and LEXR, who handles legal work for startups, SMEs and Corporate Legal Departments.